Short Inca Trail To Machu Picchu 2 Days
Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 days, is an amazing full day Inca trail with good experience in Machu Picchu, and the second day as swell actually you will be twice in Machu Picchu for sun sunset the first day, and the second day for Sunrise and guided tour. The Inca Trail is located within the sacred valley of the Incas and really close to the most important river vilcanota (sacred river) surrounded by the sacred mountains, a lot of lush flora, and amazing ecological varieties. The Inca trail goes inside of the Machupicchu National Park and enters through a most beautiful spot called “The Sun Gate”( inti Punku in the Quechua language) with stunning views of Machu Picchu. Upon arriving at Machu Picchu, enjoy a Sunset free time in Machupicchu. The next day gets a Sunrise guided tour in Machupicchu, full of the good energy of the Pachamama (our universe).
Inca trail 2 days and 1 night to Machu Picchu with a sunset experience in Machu Picchu on our 1st day basically is to now a lot Inca culture; taking this adventure day trek we going to visit the most important Inca site of the famous Inca Trail, Chachabamba, Wiñayhuayna “For Ever Young”, midday we going to arrive to The Sun Gate ( inti punku) and in the Afternoon a beautiful sunset Machupicchu free time to get nice pictures for your album family, and the 2 days will enjoy one of the seven wonders of the world Machu Picchu.
This adventure ends with a hypnotizing, jaw-dropping “Sunrise” of the 7th wonder of the World Machu Picchu.
CAUTION: Please allow a minimum of two (02) days to acclimate before considering to begin your adventure package to Machu Picchu.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel in Cusco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||4:30 a.m.|
- Detailed explanations by your guide in a briefing 1 or 2 days prior to your tour that included maps related to the trek
- Pick-up from your hotel on your departure: touristic private transport from your hotel to the train station
- Entrance tickets to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Professional English / Spanish guide for the entire tour
- Assistant or second guide when there are groups over 8
- Meals according to program + snack at the beginning of the trek
- Water bottle and Box lunch in Wiñayhuayna
- Vegetarian meals at no extra charge (also allergy-related menus can be accommodated)
- Visit the following Inca archaeological sites (Kanabamba, Wiñay Wayna, Sungate & Machu Picchu)
- Bus tickets down to Aguas Calientes town
- 1-night Hostel in Aguas Calientes town, Breakfast on the second day at Hotel
- Second bus tickets Aguas Calientes /Machu Picchu/ Aguas Calientes
- 2 hour private guided tour by your English speaking tour guide (plenty of free time to enjoy Machu Picchu on your own)
- Tourism class train ticket until km 104 (Chachabamba)
- Return ticket in Touristic class train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
- First Aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle
- Touristic class transport from Train / Hotel
- All local taxes
- Entrance tickets to Waynapicchu Mountain (book in advance if interested due to limited spaces)
What you should bring:
- Original Passport (for check-in to the trail),
- A light day pack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek – prepare for a vast range of changes in temperature
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be bought for about $1 in Cusco.
- Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended.
- Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf and beanie/.
- Camera, films, and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain, and cold
- After-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET – although no malaria risk has been reported
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
- Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) and water for the first morning.
- We advise you to bring water sterilizing tablets in case you collect water from streams.
- Your own medical kit with any special medications that you might require, paracetamol, second skin for blisters, etc.
- Bathers/swimsuit (if you intend on swimming in hot springs )
- Cash – sufficient for snacks, tips, and souvenirs.
- Original passport & ISIC (International Student Identity Card) if you have one.
- Binoculars (if you have them)
Permits are needed for your chosen start date. Tour prices are based on the number of people in a group. Prices are valid from March 2020 through January 2021. All prices quoted are $USD
- 2-3 Trekkers: $400 per person
- 4-5 Trekkers: $320 per person
Important: Price includes up to 7 kilos of your personal belongings to be carried by the mules (NO need of extra Porter hire!).
- Student Discount 20$ dollars
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$20.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$35.00
Optional Extras (Need to Book in Advance):
- Machu Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 25.00 (Need to book in advance)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 25.00 (Need to book in advance)