Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 days, is the best option to acquaint yourself with the important attractions in the Cusco Area. You’ll visit the Indigenous town of Ollantaytambo and its colorful market place. All the while interacting with the local artisans and of course an opportunity to purchase hand-made souvenirs for loved ones.
The trip sacred valley and Machu Picchu 2 days finally takes us to the citadel of Machu Picchu, probably the most important Inca archaeological site in Peru in the heart of the mountains. There we will walk narrow paths between impressive stone walls and your knowledge of the Incas will expand even more during your guided tour.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 a.m.|
- Accommodation: 1 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Excursions: Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Transfers: Hotel pickup and drop-off, all transfers are assisted by English-speaking staff.
- Train ticket: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (Expedition Class)
- Meals: According mentioned in the itinerary
- Local top quality English-speaking guides to accompany visits and excursions
- 24-hour support by our local staff
• Meals not indicated on the itinerary
• Entrance fee to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes (optional)
• Tips for your guide.
What to Bring:
• A small backpack or carry bag (larger not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu)
• A change of clothing
• Comfortable shoes or runners
• Water to drink
• Rain jacket or poncho
• A fleece or jacket,
• Basic toiletries,
• Insect repellent for mosquitoes
• Hat for the sun
• Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
• Original passport (cannot enter Machu Picchu without it)
• ISIC Card if applicable
Permits are needed for your chosen start date. Tour prices are based on the number of people in a group. Prices are valid from March 2020 through January 2021. All prices quoted are $USD
- 2-3 Trekkers: $340 per person
- 4-5 Trekkers: $300 per person
Important: Price includes up to 7 kilos of your personal belongings to be carried by the mules (NO need of extra Porter hire!).
- Student Discount 20$ dollars
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$20.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$35.00
Optional Extras (Need to Book in Advance):
- Machu Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 25.00 (Need to book in advance)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 25.00 (Need to book in advance)
Important: this is the best famous trek in the world