rainbow mountain trek 1 day, just there are in some places in the world, and we have one within Cusco-Peru, The Peruvian Rainbow Mountain or Mountain of 7 colors, also known as Vinicunca, is an impressive destination for many, nevertheless, nowadays there are 2 places, Located near the incredible Ausangate Mountain.
Rainbow Mountain Trek 1 day, itself is amazing (4 hrs. Approx round trip.). nevertheless you cand do just in (2 hrs Approx.round trip.)riding horse, We’ll observe llamas and alpacas of the area. In addition, we’ll pass by many native communities that produce potato and the vista of the Apu Ausangate. the Rainbow mountain Trek 1 Day is just stunning views on the way.
With uninterrupted beauty, you’ll savor this spectacular and unique place. Join us for this unique adventure.
rainbow mountain trek 1 day so far is the best alternative trek in Cusco,
- Private transportation to Kayrawiry
- Pre-trek Briefing 1 or 2 days before your trek.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco (no matter which hotel)
- Entrance fee into the Park
- Tour guide for the entire trip (English speaking)
- Transportation to the beginning of the Rainbow Mountain hike
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and snacks.
- First Aid kit
- Oxygen tank
- Travel /Health / Emergency insurance
What to Bring:
- A good daypack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack or an appropriate pack to carry your personal belongings!
- Lighter trekking boots with good ankle support!
- One pair of hiking pants – not jeans!
- 1 rain jacket “even if we are in the dry season”
- One warm/winter jacket/gloves, scarf, cap cold, thermal clothing full bod!
- Bring some meds!
- Iron tablets and pills for altitude sickness. Several people on the hike have varying degrees of altitude sickness and both of these remedies (in addition to the coca tea) are very helpful in alleviating the symptom
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container
- Bandages or moleskin
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, & tips for your Cusco Journeys staff.
Permits are needed for your chosen start date. Tour prices are based on the number of people in a group. Prices are valid from March 2020 through January 2021. All prices quoted are $USD
- 2-3 Trekkers: $70 per person
- 4-5 Trekkers: $50 per person