Pallay punchu and Apu T’acllo tour 1 day. the most stunning and impressive in the Andes range located close to the ausangate mountain. On the way, you will see a lot of flora and fauna such us south camels ( llamas, alpacas,vicuñas and the famous condor)
pallay punchu and APU T’acllo tour 1 day is new and actually is better than the famous rainbow mountain, in Cusco we have a lot of option but this tour will be for sure one of the top treks in the Andes.
This amazing Pallay punchu and Apu T’acllo tour 1-day trek is located in the Andes of Cusco and in the province of Canas (4780 m-15710 ft) meter above sea level, close to layo district this stunning mountain is known as pallay punchu of APU ( god of the mountains tacllo ) this is really good because the farmers will work as cowboys in that way will support their families.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Cusco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||5 a.m.|
- Private transportation to Kayrawiry
- Pre-trek Briefing 1 or 2 days before your trek.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco (no matter which hotel)
- Entrance fee into the Park
- Tour guide for the entire trip (English speaking)
- Transportation to the beginning of the Rainbow Mountain hike
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and snacks.
- First Aid kit
- Oxygen tank
- Travel /Health / Emergency insurance
What to Bring:
- A good daypack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack or an appropriate pack to carry your personal belongings!
- Lighter trekking boots with good ankle support!
- One pair of hiking pants – not jeans!
- 1 rain jacket “even if we are in the dry season”
- One warm/winter jacket/gloves, scarf, cap cold, thermal clothing full bod!
- Bring some meds!
- Iron tablets and pills for altitude sickness. Several people on the hike have varying degrees of altitude sickness and both of these remedies (in addition to the coca tea) are very helpful in alleviating the symptom
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container
- Bandages or moleskin
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, & tips for your Cusco Journeys staff.
Permits are needed for your chosen start date. Tour prices are based on the number of people in a group. Prices are valid from March 2020 through January 2021. All prices quoted are $USD
- 2-3 Trekkers: $100 per person
- 4-5 Trekkers: $70 per person