Cusco, Sacred valley and Machu Picchu 3 days, CUSCO was the Capital of the Incan Empire that was as powerful and formidable as the Egyptians, Chinese, and Aztec Empires (Mexico).
Our “Cusco, sacred valley and Machu Picchu 3 days” tour is for those individuals who have a short stay in Peru but want to see the most important attractions while in Cusco (Short Excursion).
Involves circulating through traditional markets, neighborhoods, and impressive archaeological sites.
It starts by visiting the Pisac ruins, appreciating the agricultural terraces and the mysterious and sacred cemetery around the site. Then, we’ll visit the market to see a variety of crafts, textiles, paintings, silver jewelry, and more. We continue onto to Moray archeological site (Greenhouse of the Incas). This evolutionary terrace allowed the Incas to optimize crop yield by comprehending the micro-climates. We continue onward, to “Salineras of Maras” (Salt Mines) to walk along with the salt pools where the local people extract the salt. Finally, to conclude, you’ll travel to Ollantaytambo’s archeological site (Temple of the Sun), one of the older villages.
We’ll save the details of the last day for your Trek Leader. You already know it’s the 7th Wonder of the World, the best ecological sanctuary and protected by the Peruvian Government.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||In the morning|
• Pick up at your hotel.
• Entrances to the Inca Cities and all Archeological Sites
• Private transportation
• Round Trip Expedition Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes
• Meals as indicated on the itinerary
• Roundtrip bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
• Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
• Professional English & Spanish speaking guide
(tips for the staff)
YOU SHOULD BRING
• A small backpack or carry bag (larger not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu)
• A change of clothing
• Comfortable shoes or runners
• Water to drink
• Rain jacket or poncho
• A fleece or jacket,
• Basic toiletries,
• Insect repellent for mosquitoes
• Hat for the sun
• Some extra money for lunch, snacks, and souvenirs
• Original passport (cannot enter Machu Picchu without it)
• ISIC Card if applicable.