Wanting a Short Excursion?
Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu in 2 days is the best option to acquaint yourself with the important attractions in the Cusco Area. You’ll visit the Indigenous town of Ollantaytambo and its colorful market place. All the while interacting with the local artisans and of course an opportunity to purchase hand-made souvenirs for loved ones.
The trip finally takes us to the citadel of Machu Picchu, probably the most important Inca archaeological site in Peru in the heart of the mountains. There we will walk narrow paths between impressive stone walls and your knowledge of the Incas will expand even more during your guided tour.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 a.m.|
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Pick up at your hotel.
• Entrances to the Inca Cities and all Archeological Sites
• Private transportation
• Round Trip Expedition Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes
• Meals as indicated on itinerary
• Roundtrip bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
• Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
• Professional English & Spanish speaking guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
• Meals not indicated on the itinerary
• Entrance fee to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes (optional)
• Entrance of Wayna Picchu – US $30
• Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain – US$25
• Upgrades train/hotel – For Vistadome train add US$57 per person
• Tips for your guide.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
• A small backpack or carry bag (larger not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu)
• A change of clothing
• Comfortable shoes or runners
• Water to drink
• Rain jacket or poncho
• A fleece or jacket,
• Basic toiletries,
• Insect repellent for mosquitoes
• Hat for the sun
• Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
• Original passport (cannot enter Machu Picchu without it)
• ISIC Card if applicable.