All our travelers love the Moonstone trek to Machu Picchu, an excellent alternative to the traditional Inca trail Machu Picchu Trek.
On this remote route you’ll see fewer tourist. You’ll follow the footsteps of the Incas who built this impressive route from the City of Cusco, going westbound through the mountain range, stopping to observe amazing temples and royal residence. Also, you’ll explore an amazing Inca stones in a huge 15th century quarry call “Cachiqata”
CAUTION: Please allow a minimum of two (02) days to acclimate before considering to begin your adventure package to Machu Picchu.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Cusco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Early in the morning.|
• Bilingual English speaking tour guide (additional tour guide for groups of nine people or more)
• Pre-Departure Briefing at your hotel 1 or 2 days before your trek.
• Pick up from your hotel and transportation to Soqma
• Four-person tent for every 2 people.
• Inflatable Mattress
• Kitchen tent
• Dining tent with tables and chairs
• Toilet tent
• Wranglers and horses to carry all the equipment (food, tents, chairs, table, etc)
• Horse to transport 8 kg of your personal gear
• Duffle bag for your personal gear
• Emergency horse in case we need it
• Four breakfasts, four lunches, and four dinners
• Hot water for washing.
• Daily morning boiled and cold water to fill the water bottles.
• Emergency oxygen bottle and medical kit.
• Expedition train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• Expedition train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• One night hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes (double occupancy)
• Entrance to Machu Picchu
• Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
Doesnt not inclued
• $ 25 Waynapicchu Mountain (walk to top without a guide, the trail is well marked).
• $ 40 Sleeping bag rental
• $ 40 Trekking poles
• Single ten 40 $