This great adventure on the famous Inca Trail is an unforgettable experience for those of whom only have a short time in Peru.
The famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, is one of the 10 best walks that exist in the world, because of its exquisite natural beauty and panoramic views. This Inca trail leads us cross many archaeological centers, ecosystems, mountain ranges (dwarf forest) and a high jungle region that holds impressive refuge of flora and fauna.
This adventure ends with a hypnotizing, jaw-dropping “Sunrise” of the 7th wonder of the World Machu Picchu.
CAUTION: Please allow a minimum of two (02) days to acclimate before considering to begin your adventure package to Machu Picchu.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel in Cusco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||5 a.m.|
• Bilingual English speaking tour guide (additional tour guide for groups of nine people or more)
• Pre-Departure Briefing at your hotel 1 or 2 days before your trek.
• Pick up from your hotel and transportation to Soqma
• Four-person tent for every 2 people.
• Inflatable Mattress
• Kitchen tent
• Dining tent with tables and chairs
• Toilet tent
• Wranglers and horses to carry all the equipment (food, tents, chairs, table, etc)
• Horse to transport 8 kg of your personal gear
• Duffle bag for your personal gear
• Emergency horse in case we need it
• Four breakfasts, four lunches, and four dinners
• Hot water for washing.
• Daily morning boiled and cold water to fill the water bottles.
• Emergency oxygen bottle and medical kit.
• Expedition train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• Expedition train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• One night hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes (double occupancy)
• Entrance to Machu Picchu
• Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
Doesnt not inclued
• Water on Day 1
• Energy snacks will be very useful such as chocolate bars, dried fruits
• $ 25 Waynapicchu Mountain (walk to top without a guide, the trail is well marked).
• $ 40 Sleeping bag rental
• $ 40 Trekking poles
• Single ten 40 $