One of most recent discoveries in Peru is Choquequirao. This hike is one of the most beautiful that exists in South America – located in Cusco Peru.
The “Archeological site of Choquequirao” is now becoming a more recognized trekking route compared to the “Machu Picchu Trek”, because it hasn’t been excessively marketed, yet it’s larger and some even say that it’s superior to the Archeological site of Machu Picchu.
This incredible trek to CHOQUEQUIRAO is indeed for the more fit and experienced hikers, since it’s harder to reach compared to Machu Picchu. However, it’s worth every penny because you’ll experience a whole package of microclimates and extraordinary sceneries Peru has to offer.
CAUTION: Please allow a minimum of two (02) days to acclimate before considering to begin your adventure package to Ausangate.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Early in the morning.|
Choquequirau still preserve many traditions of the Inca time. Taking amazing 4 days and 3 nights that will surprise you.
WHAT is included of the choquequirau
• A briefing at your hotel (6 p.m.) the night before the day of departure
• Pick up from your hotel and private transport from in our vehicle.
• Professional English speaking guide
• Professional trekking chef
• Goalkeepers riders
• Horses to carry camping gear, food and personal belongings (up to 8 kg)
• Meals, appetizers, happy hours, dinner, breakfast.
• Camping equipment, sleeping tents, foam carpets, dining tents, kitchen tents, chairs, dishes and more
• Entrance to the archaeological site of Choquekirao
• First aid kit
• Personal grooming equipment
• Daily Drink Water
• Emergency horse to ride in case you feel tired
• Taxes included
• Sleeping bag (You can rent them in our office)